Chunkesh Tonge: Anyone here ?
26 Members
(9 Messages)

National Institute of Bank Management - [NIBM], Pune | Admission | MBA/PGDM

26 Members9 Messages
Ap
Amit kumar profile (Aspirant)
31 Aug, 2023 01:25 AM
Sir I want to know that what is procedure to take admission in this institute and as a general category student how much I score in cat to get call
S
Shivangi ()
31 Aug, 2023 03:35 PM
Amit kumar profile
Sir I want to know that what is procedure to take admission in this institute and as a general category student how much I score in cat to get call
Hi Amit, Admission process in NIBM has 3 stages which includes written exam, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
S
Shivangi ()
31 Aug, 2023 03:37 PM
Amit kumar profile
whereas cutoff changes every year but by looking at past trends the expected cutoff for the CAT exam is 80 percentile and above
Vanshika Photo
Vanshika ()
19 Sept, 2023 02:16 PM
NIBM IFMR NIA Which would be the best for finance??
S
Shivangi ()
19 Sept, 2023 02:16 PM
vanshika
Yes they do, but if you have a good reason to backit up them you don’t need to worry.
go for NIBM or IFMR!!
S
Shivangi ()
19 Sept, 2023 02:17 PM
vanshika
Yes they do, but if you have a good reason to backit up them you don’t need to worry.
or just go with IFMR!!
SK
Shrijay Govind Kedare (Aspirant)
07 Nov, 2023 01:41 PM
Hi Amit, When NIBM is going to release application forms for 2024 batch and what is expected cut-off for cmat and we can apply through cmat scores
Vanshika Photo
Vanshika ()
09 Nov, 2023 12:54 AM
Hi Shrijay, NIBM Pune MBA/PGDM Admission 2024 is based on scores in any of the CMAT, CAT, GMAT, GRE and XAT entrance exams followed by Written Ability Test & Personal Interview. Also By looking at past trends the expected cutoff for CMAT exam is 94 percentile and above
CT
Chunkesh Tonge (Aspirant)
04 Mar, 2024 10:56 AM
Anyone here ?
Complete Your Profile To Unlock This Community