Chats

Conversation

T. A. Pai Management Institute - [TAPMI],Manipal | Admission | MBA/PGDM

Shivangi: Hi Hrash, While a score of 220 in NMAT is within the range considered by TAPMI Manipal, it's difficult to definitively say whether you'll receive a call for their MBA program. Here's why: The shortlisting process for TAPMI is multi-faceted: NMAT score: While 220 is above the minimum NMAT score often mentioned for TAPMI (around 200-210), the actual cut-off varies each year depending on the applicant pool. Other factors: TAPMI also considers academic background, work experience (if applicable), diversity, and performance in Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
27 Members
(9 Messages)

T. A. Pai Management Institute - [TAPMI],Manipal | Admission | MBA/PGDM

27 Members9 Messages
N
Nileena (Aspirant)
14 Oct, 2023 04:39 PM
I wish to joint in your college for bba
N
Nileena (Aspirant)
14 Oct, 2023 04:40 PM
How can i help gor you?
S
Shivangi ()
15 Oct, 2023 10:35 PM
Nileena
I wish to joint in your college for bba
Hi Nileena, The admission process for the 2024 batch of the BBA Honors program at TAPMI Manipal is expected to begin soon. Till then to learn more about the BBA Honors program at TAPMI Manipal and the admission process, please visit: https://collegedunia.com/college/18974-tapmi-manipal-manipal/courses-fees?course_id=1217
RN
Riya Nambiar (Aspirant)
29 Oct, 2023 12:12 AM
hey can anyone tell me whats the cutoff for mba in marketing
RN
Riya Nambiar (Aspirant)
29 Oct, 2023 12:12 AM
for nmat
Shivangi Photo
Shivangi ()
30 Oct, 2023 12:09 AM
Riya Nambiar
hey can anyone tell me whats the cutoff for mba in marketing
Hi Riya, Based on previous years' trends, the cutoff for MBA in Marketing at TAPMI for NMAT is typically around 200+.
AR
Arpit R (Aspirant)
12 Dec, 2023 02:50 PM
Hey guys i scored 183 in NMAT with 1yr+ work ex, what are the odds that i will get a call
hr
harsh rastogi (Aspirant)
18 Jan, 2024 05:30 PM
hey guys i have 220 in nmat can iget a call?
Shivangi Photo
Shivangi ()
03 Feb, 2024 04:49 PM
harsh rastogi
hey guys i have 220 in nmat can iget a call?
Hi Hrash, While a score of 220 in NMAT is within the range considered by TAPMI Manipal, it's difficult to definitively say whether you'll receive a call for their MBA program. Here's why: The shortlisting process for TAPMI is multi-faceted: NMAT score: While 220 is above the minimum NMAT score often mentioned for TAPMI (around 200-210), the actual cut-off varies each year depending on the applicant pool. Other factors: TAPMI also considers academic background, work experience (if applicable), diversity, and performance in Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
Complete Your Profile To Unlock This Community